Iwant to start this post out by saying I’m not bashing online dating. I’m not bashing FaceTime Skype or any other video talking app. I totally understand it’s necessary for today’s society for business purposes, to keep in touch with loved ones and personal use.
This particular podcast is all about how I don’t like to FaceTime or Skype with somebody I don’t know.
I’m an old-school chick with old-school ways and as the saying goes you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. Enjoy the P’cast, my dear friends.
The outro music …
Fantasy by Del https://soundcloud.com/del-sound
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/84GNW_Mx7cU
Well Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s chit-chat about this. What are your thoughts? You can leave your comment in the section below. I’m looking forward to hearing what you think.
- Finding love after 40
- Style Suggestions for first dates
- Dating tips for first dates
- Where to go on your first dates
- Cooking for 1 or maybe 2 if you’re lucky 😉 (recipes and entertaining suggestions)
- Privy to my previous podcasts and short stories
- Discounts to my Meetups, workshops, and books
- And more
So until we meet again NEVER, give up, you’re NEVER too old, Never look back and NEVER be denied!
Everything is better, “Over Cocktails or Coffee!” ~~kah