Are you ready? Ready to turn your idea into a business? This podcast is going to help you turn your idea into a part-time or full-time business. This is not a hobby, so don’t treat it like one. The podcast along with the mini business plan below will help you get started. If you have any questions, post them here, or in the comment section on the Facebook group page.
I know you have questions. Ask!
Mini Biz Plan:
- Get your domain name for your business
- Mission Statement
- What problem are you solving for client
- What services are you going to offer
- Define your client – create a name for him/her
- Read magazines to assist you in defining your ideal client
- Choose an email provider – do this at the beginning
- Create an email campaign – very important
- Will your business be a; sole property, LLC or a corporation
- Setup an accounting system
- Hire an accountant
- Set monthly goals (money, gaining new clients)
- Do you have a unique slogan you want to trademark?
- Foresee any obstacles and try to have solutions for them when they arise.
- Create you brand colors
- Business cards
- Create a business vision board
- What are you 6 months and yearly goals
- Social Media Sites
- Design your marketing campaign
- Stock photos – choose a company that will fit your needs and budget
- Get professional pictures taken of you. Take some pictures showing behind the scenes, a couple of street styles, and food pictures.
- Create an eBook (pertaining to your business)
- Setup a Public Relations campaign. Get your business out there; local, national and internationally.
- Create an about me page
- Guest blog on high traffic blogs.
- Create an event in your local area
- Have a giveaway on your social media sites
- See about writing an article in your local newspaper
Remember it’s not only about the startup prep but EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE!
Here are the services I use are;
- Adobe stock photos
- Aweber – email provider
- Legal Zoom (trademark)
- Merge PDF’s
- Podbean – podcast
- Voice Recorder – podcast – android app
- Wix.com – website – my sample site
- WordPress (blog)
- Wordswag – app ($3.99)
I use affiliates sites on my blog from shareasale.
You’ll see below, Scentbird is one of my affiliates.
I hope this information is helpful in getting your business up and running.
- Finding love after 40
- Dating tips for first dates
- Where to go on your first date
- Discounts to my Meetups, workshops, and books
So until we meet again NEVER, give up, you’re NEVER too old, Never look back and NEVER be denied!
Everything is better, “Over Cocktails or Coffee!” ~~kah